SQLIte Runtime error

1. 7 years ago

Joel_Eisenstat

5 Nov 2016 User since 2016

Good Morning,
    Not sure if this a bug . Instead of using Postgres to test with an iPad I have moved to SQLite ( using SQLite Manager btw) .
    The database is dragged to the Asset folder and two order queries are made. Using the previously discussed code I have sorted the same data but encounter the error message " Unable to find orderbyid into class CREODatabaseSQLite " where the Asset datafile is named HealthCanadaDrugs. MasterTable.dataSet = HealthCanadaDrugs.orderbyid; caused the runtime error.
    Thanks
    Joel

2. marco

5 Nov 2016 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @Joel_Eisenstat, can you please send the project?

3. Joel_Eisenstat

5 Nov 2016 User since 2016

Hi,

Issue is in segmented control , master window

4. marco

6 Nov 2016 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @Joel_Eisenstat there was an issue in your build about child objects in Assets (already fixed in our internal version). As a workaround you can move the database instance into globals.

Attached to this reply you can find the fixed project.

5. Joel_Eisenstat

6 Nov 2016 User since 2016

thanks

6. Joel_Eisenstat

Good morning ,
    When the db is placed in the Globals the data is not transferred to the Creo Player.
    It works when in Assets .
    Joel

7. Joel_Eisenstat

It seems the db object can be dragged to the Global or Asset folder but an external file cannot be dropped onto the global setting. Also the db cannot be dragged to the Global folder from Assets.
    While we are on the subject it would be a great convenience to be able to drag objects between projects.
    I know it still in beta, nonetheless It is tedious to rewrite tested objects .
    Thanks
    Joel

8. marco

6 Nov 2016 Administrator User since 2016

@Joel_Eisenstat the physical sqlite database must be in Assets, the global object must be an sqlite object instance that points to the physical database (as in the example I sent you).

9. Joel_Eisenstat

Thanks -

or Sign Up to reply!