Future pricing

1. 8 years ago

Ton

20 Jan 2016 User since 2016

What a great new app development tool! Loving it so far. Got one question though, before I plunge-in and create a new app: can you say what the price or the pricing model will be?

2. marco

22 Jan 2016 Administrator User since 2016

Pricing and pricing model will be unveiled in the upcoming weeks.

3. 7 years ago

Gavin

6 Sep 2016 User since 2016

Did pricing get unveiled? I can't find any reference to it.

4. marco

6 Sep 2016 Administrator User since 2016

@Gavin not yet but it will be pretty soon.

5. marco

27 Oct 2016 Administrator User since 2016

When you purchase a license it comes with the most recent version of Creo, as well as access to all the new features we release in the year following your date of purchase. You’ll receive these new features as version updates, which we roll out frequently. At the end of your one year period, you can keep using your last updated version of Creo forever. Of course, if you want to keep receiving new features, you can choose to pay for Creo again.

6. 6 years ago

Roayati

16 May 2017 User since 2017

Very good and fair enough but how much it will cost ?

7. marco

16 May 2017 Administrator User since 2016

@Roayati expected price will be in the $99 range with a special introductory price.

8. Roayati

18 May 2017 User since 2017

Does it include Android export ? When we expect to see Android version

9. marco

18 May 2017 Administrator User since 2016

The first version will be iOS only.

10. 5 years ago

Joy

17 Aug 2018 User since 2018

Thank you Marco/Creo. About Android, is the ETA this year?

11. marco

19 Aug 2018 Administrator User since 2016

@Joy we are doing our best in order to add support for Android later this year but we want to support it in the right way and with the best possible experience for our users. This is a huge task that requires a lot of time. We haven't yet an estimate release date for this feature.

12. Joy

19 Aug 2018 User since 2018

Thank you Marco, and i wish you all the best with his then and send you power :-)

I'm just re-emphasizing this, since as long as it's not added, it's "merely" a friendlier alternative for xcode and the huge cross-platform community (ionic/react native/etc) will stay away......and that would be a shame with such a wonderful piece of software! :-) It's so bellissimo.

13. Deleted 5 years ago by Joy

or Sign Up to reply!