steveharman

Show in context User since 2016
Edited 8 years ago by steveharman

Can anybody help me with this please? If I can get this process working I can probably compete 40% of my project which takes user input from fields, buttons etc. passes it to several APIs via the HTTPClient object and then processes responses, but without knowing the answer I'm stuck.

Today I worked out that I can drag out from my text input fields and create binding objects. The properties of these objects can then be configured to specify their input value (say, text in the case of my TextInput fields) and where their output should go (say, body properties of the HTTPClient Request).

But I still can't figure out the final step - please see my previous screenshot of the HTTPClient Request Editor: What do I put in the Body > Value fields to populate the HTTP request with values that I configured in my Bindings?

I'd hoped that the Body > Value fields of the HTTPClient request might have dropdowns where I could select my newly created Bindings, but the Value fields just seem to be free text.

Thanks,

Steve