PageSplit vs Navigation

1. 6 years ago

Joel_Eisenstat

23 Jun 2017 User since 2016

Hi,
    I was able to replicate the SQLite example with Postgres/AWS using Navigation but doesn't seem to work with PageSplit .
    The Detail.identifier value is confirmed with the Log on the MasterTable /DidSelectCell but nothing shows on Detail /WiilShow.
    I tried adding Detail.open() with no luck. Is PageSplit handled differently as far as passing values ?
    I am also using a CustomView header which has the correct 'identifier', patid in this case. Can I get to the custom view property values to use as the sql index value ?
    Regards,
    Joel

2. marco

24 Jun 2017 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @Joel_Eisenstat , it is very difficult to assist you without a sample project or some code to examine.
    The best way for us to offer you a complete answer would be with a sample project.

3. Joel_Eisenstat

24 Jun 2017 User since 2016

I am using PageSplit with detail window containing a segmented control for 4 windows.
    In loading the detail window Postgres is loading the record set based on the identifier . This works from the segmented control but not from the Mastertable . Trying to use openIn(Detail) but fails /crashes Creo, to work around openDetailWindowAt Index.
    I will send the project privately later today .

or Sign Up to reply!