App compatibile con iOS device

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by webapplication4you

Hi @marco

As you know i have successfully published an application build with Creo.
    Here the link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iwiki-recipes/id1410854039?platform=ipad&preserveScrollPosition=true&platform=ipad#platform/ipad&platform=ipad

What is funny is that is that in compatibility show as follow : Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).

Now i have 1 iPad 4 generation and 1 Ipad mini 2. I tried to download the app from the apple store and for my surprise i got the message that the application is not suitable for my device (both).

Now i guess Apple Team Review has tested the application before to release it for the Store, so my question is, how can be possible that the app is not suitable for my devices?

Also i tested it with CreoPlayer and all was looking ok

Do you have some suggestion?

or Sign Up to reply!