Tabbar Item icons not showing

1. 5 years ago

sworteu

1 Dec 2018 User since 2018

Hi it appears to be on the "Run in Device" (creo player) mode and (local run on the mac) that tabbar icons are not shown most of the times.

I have a tabbar with 2 tabs each their own two icons:

• icon selected
    • icon default

When running the icons are not shown directly at least the 2nd (right) tab shows it's icon not on run but the object name.
    When i press the tabbar 2nd item, it suddenly appears. But this is not very end-user friendly.

I can't share the project as the icons are licensed. But it fails on any icon (75x75 png i used as apple recommends).

2. andrea

3 Dec 2018 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @sworteu,
    I'm not able to replicate your issue with a simple project, maybe I don't understand correctly the problem or it just appears in a more complex project.
    I attach here a simple project with a TabBar that contains two windows. Each window has a custom TabBarItem configured with 2 icons, one to the selected state and the other for the deselected state. Each icon is a 75x75 png image, please note that the TabBar uses the images as masks. I can't see any issue with this configuration. Am I missing something? Can you please modify this sample project to show me how to replicate the problem?

or Sign Up to reply!