contentInsetAdjustmentBehavior

1. 5 years ago

konradkolasa

25 Feb 2019 User since 2019
    Edited 5 years ago by konradkolasa

Hello,

I started testing my app on iPhone XS device and I face some issue with contentInsetAdjustmentBehavior when it's set to Never. I have two windows with TableViews in NavigationController, both table views are set the same (insets, adjustments etc.) I have a fixed top inset and I don't want it to be flexible, that's why I set contentInsetAdjustmentBehavior to Never.

Please check the video what happens. When the app is freshly opened and I click some list, it opens the table view with tasks properly, but when I go back and forth, it adds some gap between Header and cells. If I set contentInsetAdjustmentBehavior to some other value than Never, the gap disappears. But it doesn't solve my problem, because I need a fixed top inset on all the resolutions.

It looks like a bug. The first action is always good, but if I get back to Window 1 and push again to Window 2, it goes wrong. Btw. on Simulator it works fine for Never, so the problem is only on a real device. What's more, on iPhone 7 and 5s and works fine as well. This issue is only with iPhone XS.

2. andrea

25 Feb 2019 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @konradkolasa
    There is a bug caused by the auto-resize of the header view of the TableView, a fix will be available in the next release.
    The bug doesn't depend on the value of the contentInsetAdjustmentBehavior property.

3. konradkolasa

25 Feb 2019 User since 2019

@andrea Thanks! I've just noticed that switching contentInsetAdjustmentBehavior makes that it's not oversized. Ok, so I don't look for workarounds and looking forward to the new release.

or Sign Up to reply!