Build for Distribution

1. 5 years ago

VinDo

27 May 2018 User since 2018

I've designed an app. Building it generates the correctly provisioned .ipa file.
    Using the apple application loader app - I get this error form iTunes connect.

It suggests that there is not a 76x76 icn in png.

I used the icon generator in the Creo icon dialog... the icon named icon-76@2x.png is actually 152x152 pixels - if I replace it with a 76x76 then I get the message that the bundle doesn't include a 152x152 icon...

I am planning to use testflight - to test my app - will the build still work for test flight?

2. marco

28 May 2018 Administrator User since 2016

Thanks a lot @VinDo we confirm that issue.
    It will be fixed in the next upcoming beta release.

3. marco

31 May 2018 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @VinDo bug has been fixed and a new beta will be available in about a day.

4. VinDo

16 Jun 2018 User since 2018

Marco
    Many thanks. I have now upgraded to the 1.0.0 - I'm still unlicensed (waiting until I can get the build working).
    The build appears to get to the App Store Connect now and is processed succssfully - but doesn't get to TestFlight -
    The following message comes from Apple -

Missing beta entitlement - Your app does not include the beta-reports-active entitlement. If you intend to distribute this build via TestFlight for beta testing, please re-build this app with an App Store Distribution provisioning profile. Do not use ad-hoc profiles.

I am building with:
    Package Distribution: iOS App Store Distribution
    Signing Identity: iPhone Distribution: in my name
    Provisioning Profile: iOS Provisioning Profile (Distribution)

5. marco

17 Jun 2018 Administrator User since 2016
    Edited 5 years ago by marco

Hi @VinDo TestFlight requires a different build.
    We'll release version 1.0.1 within a couple of days and then we'll add TestFlight builds support in the next version. You can expect it in about a week.

6. marco

20 Jun 2018 Administrator User since 2016
    Edited 5 years ago by marco

Hi @VinDo next version (due within Friday) will have TestFlight support for Creo builds.

or Sign Up to reply!