Apple reject application

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by webapplication4you

Hi

I have purchased a Creo license and i was very excited because of my first iOS application on The Apple Store.
    But my application has been rejected due this:

Guideline 2.5.4 - Performance - Software Requirements

Your app declares support for location in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist file but does not have any features that require persistent location. Apps that declare support for location in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist file must have features that require persistent location.

Also the app does not asks for location after launch.

Now the application is only a webview that open a webpage. Nothing more.

I have checked the plist and i cannot find UIBackgroundModes key , so how i can fix this issue because im stuck on it.

Please help as i very new to Creo

Thanks

2. marco

13 Jul 2018 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @webapplication4you can you please try to rebuild your project with this latest unofficial version?
    https://media.creolabs.com/beta/unofficial/creo_build13966.zip

Please let me know how it works.
    Thanks!

3. Hi @marco

Yes of course with my plasure. I will let you know asap i get news or message from Apple Store

Many thanks for the help.

As im Xojo developer i must say that Creo is very promising. I like it very much. Thanks

4. TheMexican

13 Jul 2018 User since 2016

I am also coming from Xojo :)

5. Hi @marco

Good news, with the "latest unofficial version" that you send me, the same application has been approved by Apple and is ready for sale.

Very good job thanks. So what is next step? I delete from my MAC the unofficial version and wait for the official release or?

Thanks for your replay

6. TheMexican

@webapplication4you what is the name of your App in the App Store?
    Just curious, since it may officially be the first one ever using Creo. (Not counting Creoplayer)
    Good job!!

7. marco

@webapplication4you you can safely use the unofficial version. We plan to release an official update in about a week.

8. Hi @TheMexican

Be my guest. This is the link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iwiki-recipes/id1410854039?platform=ipad&preserveScrollPosition=true#platform/ipad .

Many thanks

9. Hi @marco

Thank you for the great job. Very happy with.
    Just a curiosity: are you Marco Bambini from Italy the famous developer?

10. marco

@webapplication4you yes I am!
    Just curious, am I famous for what?

11. Ciao @marco

Credo che hai lavorato per Xojo e comunque ho visto molti post tuoi nel forum di Xojo, e poi ho letto un articolo del tuo viaggio negli Usa con un tuo socio o amico per la presentazione di un tuo progetto (credo fosse Creo). e se non sbaglio ci sono in vendita dei plugin tuoi per Xojo. Comunque e' un nome conosciuto il tuo nel ambiente dello sviluppo software. Visto che confermi essere tu mi fa piacere saperlo.

Complimenti comunque per il tuo prodotto.

12. TheMexican

@marco, you are famous for the many products you developed. CubeSQL and the many Sqlite tools.
    Of course, you will be more famous once you fully developed Creo.
    There are many create-iPad-apps tools out there, but your reputation is the one that encouraged me to purchased a Creo license.

13. Hi @TheMexican

Totally agree with you!!!!!!! Actualy i have SqliteManager from sqlabs.com (great product) that i use a lot for my projects. Very happy ;-)))))))

14. marco

14 Jul 2018 Administrator User since 2016

Thanks a lot @webapplication4you and @TheMexican!

15. @marco @webapplication4you yes I am!
    Just curious, am I famous for what?

Modesty characterizes the master

or Sign Up to reply!