TableView Input

1. 5 years ago

Joel_Eisenstat

17 Nov 2018 User since 2016

Good morning,
    I don't think the right action for the TableView Cell works in CreoPlayer V 1.2.2(7417).
    Works in the simulator.
    Regards,
    Joel

2. marco

17 Nov 2018 Administrator User since 2016

Joel I just tested it and everything worked as expected to me.
    (see attached project)

3. Joel_Eisenstat

18 Nov 2018 User since 2016

It's odd your example doesn't give the message on the right action with CreoPlayer. It seems to be the iPad ( original iPadPro 12in - iOS 12.1) but the new model arrives tomorrow so I can set both projects

4. marco

18 Nov 2018 Administrator User since 2016

@Joel_Eisenstat I tried it with the CreoPlayer and it works fine for me.

5. Joel_Eisenstat

20 Nov 2018 User since 2016

It seems it is the way I tap the screen ,rather pressed vs tap :(

6. Joel_Eisenstat

20 Nov 2018 User since 2016

Still having confusion with TableView and associated parameters. I have tables set up with enable selection, can edit selection reload on pull that highlight and have a rightaction . This all works in both the simulator and CreoPlayer ( BTW it works exceptionally on the new iPad) . However another TableView with the same parameters doesn't highlight the selected row and the right action doesn't work in CreoPlayer.

I think the combination of TableView parameters works differently between the simulator and CreoPlayer. Seems to be the enable row editing parameter that is the offender ( at least one of them)

7. marco

3 Dec 2018 Administrator User since 2016

@Joel_Eisenstat we fixed an issue related to row actions. We'll release a new version pretty soon.

8. Joel_Eisenstat

4 Dec 2018 User since 2016

Thanks , saw Andrea's notes

or Sign Up to reply!