Design Board

1. 8 years ago

Joel_Eisenstat

25 Apr 2016 User since 2016

Good morning,
    At times I have a window that is not showing on the design board (creo kit ?) but the controls are in the layout list .
    Copy/paste will not solve - work around the problem.
    Thanks
    joel

2. Joel_Eisenstat

BTW I can view the window on the simulator.
    Joel

3. marco

25 Apr 2016 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @Joel_Eisenstat, as a workaround you can use the shortcut CMD+0 (View->Fit To Screen) or CMD+. (View->Center Device). I guess you have no way to reproduce it, right?

4. Joel_Eisenstat

RecallInfo Window is the issue in this example
    Event changed on the segment object in PersonalInfo window will give you Recall in the simulator
    CMC+ or 0 did not seem to work

5. Joel_Eisenstat

Copied/paste works when placed in a new project/window
    Again drag/drop would be great here

6. marco

26 Apr 2016 Administrator User since 2016

Hi @Joel_Eisenstat, thanks to your report we found a couple of issues related to SplitView that will be fixed in the next beta release.

The first issue affects DesignBoard where ONLY the first 2 windows are usable inside a SplitView. As a workaround you can just drop Window3 over Window2 (so Window3 becomes 2nd window inside the SplitView hierarchy) and iterate this workaround for all the windows you want to use as details window inside a SplitView (we realize it is a pain, sorry in advance).

Second issue affects runtime where an open action in a SplitView replaces all the content instead of replacing just the details window.

7. Joel_Eisenstat

26 Apr 2016 User since 2016

Thanks Marco,
    As you can see I am trying to build a framework ( on top of your framework) where a SplitView Window1 is determined , ideally by a list/drawer , which determines the initial Window 2. After which SplitView Window 2 is controlled typically by a SegmentView. I am assuming the need for Gravity to achieve this but any pre-made Creo controls are always appreciated.

or Sign Up to reply!